• Quality Lessons
Ballroom dancing continues to be a popular activity for people all over the world! We teach a variety of styles through both private lessons and group classes including the Tango, Foxtrot, Slow Waltz, Viennese Waltz and Argentine Tango. If you’ve ever felt like you were missing out at social events or functions, watching everyone else enjoying themselves on the dance floor but unable to join in – don’t worry because you’re not alone! Many people start ballroom dancing so they can be ready for any social occasion or feel more graceful, confident and smooth on the dance floor. No partner required, book now!
How do you want to learn?
Guide me every step of the way:
- Private dance lessons, one-on-one lessons with your own dance instructor. Detailed info here.
- Custom tailored dance program just for you
- Learn at your own pace. 100% focus on you
- Accelerated learning and fast results
- Best for people who have never danced before, or have limited dance experience
Straight into a social setting:
- Group dance classes in a social atmosphere
- Learn steps from a recognised dance syllabus
- Opportunity to dance with different partners
- Set levels, progress as a group
- Less personal attention, more repetition
- Best for people who can pick up steps comfortably in a social setting
What to Expect
- Learn Ballroom dancing
- Beginners to advanced
- All ages 16+
- No experience or partner required
- Gain Skills & build confidence
- Supportive environment
- Increase fitness levels
- Top CBD location
- Performance opportunities
- Practice parties & events
- Teachers who care about student development
- Wear any comfortable clothing & shoes
- Private Lessons and/or Group Classes
Yes, but can I learn to dance?
Absolutely yes! You’ll be able to dance from your very first lesson with us. Our professional instructors have a passion for teaching the most popular Ballroom Dancing styles from absolute beginners to advanced levels. No partner required, no previous experience necessary – just come along and have some fun!
Whether you want to start a hobby, meet people, have a special event coming up or just looking to feel confident on the dance floor, we have a course to suit you. Steven Kelly Dance Studios has been in the industry since 1964, so no matter your age, ability or background, we can get you dancing in no time. Start with your favourite Ballroom dance style or try them all! More info on (08) 8231 8231 or contact us.